Areas of interest:
Purcell Tire was founded in 1936 in Washington, Missouri by Robert Purcell and was passed to his son Bob Purcell and his wife Juanita who continue to run the company today.
Purcell is one of the 20 largest independent tire dealerships in the U.S., according to the 2021 MTD 100, which was published in the July 2021 edition of MTD.
It also is the fourth largest retreader in the U.S., according to MTD's 2021 Top 50 Retreaders list.
Today, Purcell Tire & Rubber Company has 62 locations including retread plants, commercial truck tire centers, automotive service centers, and mining locations.
Purcell Tire now offers delivery service for trucks and equipment to 44 states and three continents.
In 2022, we added a fleet of mobile service vans to all of our commercial locations for service directly to homes, offices, fleets, and on the farm.
Purcell Tire is comprised of the following business segments:
- Retreading- Purcell Tire has 5 retread plants located in Utah, Missouri, Oregon, Arizona and Alaska.
- Global Mining- Purcell Tire has mine operations in Washington, Alaska, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Africa, Mexico, and South America.
- Tires @ Wholesale - Two wholesale tire locations in Arizona.
- Commercial Truck Tire Centers- Purcell has new and retread tires, 24-hour roadside assistance, fleet services, and tire technology for commercial and recreational vehicles. Locations in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Montana and Washington State.
- Automotive Service Centers- New tires, scheduled maintenance, and automotive repairs. Locations in Arizona, Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Alaska, and Washington State.
|| BF Goodrich